Why You’ll Love It:
- Improves Heart Health
- Good for Digestion
- Has Anti-Cancer Properties
- Prevents Arthritis
- Helps to manage Diabetes
- Boosts Brain Health
- Supporting the immune system
- General hydration and skin health
- It has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antimalarial, antidiarrheal, antiviral, and antioxidant properties
- It is useful in the treatment and prevention of anemia and asthma.
How to Use: sprinkle on food, cereals, yoghurt, in baked goods, blend into smoothies and milkshakes, stir into soups, porridge.