At 12 months your baby is ready for toddlerhood and it means her body can handle a lot of variety and most of adult food as long as it is cooked well.
If you still give purees to your 12 months / 1 year old, you MUST stop to avoid issues later. Babies at 1 year are fully capable to chewing and eating solid foods. If your baby shows reluctance to eating lumpy food, try mashing half the food and pureeing other half. Within a week, ditch the pureed food completely.
This Meal Plan includes:
- Nutritious meals without acid and with anti-inflammatory properties
- A printable weekly Time Table with foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner, (and snacks!)
- Easy to get ingredients, simple to prepare and lots of variety planned, easy meals that are appetizing
- Simple Recipe of a delicious nutritious meal that you can make today!
- A Shopping List that you can easily print or save on your phone. Take this with you to the store and buy everything you need for the week in one go.
- Local Ingredients in the recipes, so as to save you money and minimize food wastage
- Easy, healthy, convenient meals for a fast paced life