One of the most frequently asked nutrition question we get from parents is this: “What should feed my child when weaning? At 6 months the foods should be easily digested and unlikely to cause an allergic reaction, e.g.
- Baby rice
- Pureed fruit
- Pureed vegetable
Here is a guide to health foods your baby can eat and will love trying.
This Meal Plan includes:
- Nutritious meals that incorporate your required carbs, proteins and healthy fats
- A printable weekly Time Table with foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner, (and snacks!)
- Easy to get ingredients, simple to prepare and lots of variety planned, easy meals that are appetizing
- Simple Recipe of a delicious nutritious meal that you can make today!
- A Shopping List that you can easily print or save on your phone. Take this with you to the store and buy everything you need for the week in one go.
- Local ingredients in the recipes, so as to save you money
- Easy, healthy, convenient meals for a fast paced life