At 7 months, your baby is ready for more complex tastes and textures, Babies are very open-minded and experimental, Depending on your little one’s appetite, 3-4 ice cubes of food per meal will be about the right amount. Continue to give your baby’s usual milk.
Most 7 months old babies have had their first brush with solids to varying degrees and are usually ready to move forward from simple purees to more adventurous food. Many babies have also sprouted few teeth by now while many still do not have any Pearlies. Despite this, most of them are ready for thicker mashes and combination food by this time. Always make sure you have introduced a food item singly before adding it to a combination food. This way you can keep track of any allergies/ reactions etc.
Here is an easy meal plan that you can use starting today. Better yet, it is one that even kids might enjoy!
This Meal Plan includes:
- Nutritious meals without excess calories and fats
- A printable weekly Time Table with foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner, (and snacks!)
- Easy to get ingredients, simple to prepare and lots of variety planned, easy meals that are appetizing
- Simple Recipe of a delicious nutritious meal that you can make today!
- A Shopping List that you can easily print or save on your phone. Take this with you to the store and buy everything you need for the week in one go.
- Local ingredients in the recipes, so as to save you money and minimize food wastage
- Easy, healthy, convenient meals for a fast paced life