By now the baby has been introduced to many basic foods and she is now ready to have three solid meals. We do not specify the quantity because it will differ for every baby. Always go by your baby’s cue and comfort. Once your baby is comfortably finishing a certain amount at a mealtime, you may add a couple of teaspoon to see if she wants more.
At 8 months your baby may already have a few teeth, but even if there are none her jaws are strong enough to tackle small chunks. You can replace smooth purees with lightly mashed but well-cooked food. Food should still be well-cooked and soft.
This Meal Plan includes:
- Nutritious meals without acid and with anti-inflammatory properties
- A printable weekly Time Table with foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner, (and snacks!)
- Easy to get ingredients, simple to prepare and lots of variety planned, easy meals that are appetizing
- Simple Recipe of a delicious nutritious meal that you can make today!
- A Shopping List that you can easily print or save on your phone. Take this with you to the store and buy everything you need for the week in one go.
- Local Ingredients in the recipes, so as to save you money and minimize food wastage
Easy, healthy, convenient meals for a fast paced life