At 9 months, you baby is most probably ready for a lot more variety than previous months. Now is a good time to give complex cereals and foods.
At 10 months, most babies are now proficient eaters, though some may need more time and it is perfectly alright. You may now start a small snack along with three solid meals and baby’s breast milk and/or formula. Remember that you should not try to cut down on baby’s milk if baby demands it. You can introduce newer tastes like spices and herbs to your baby’s menu.
At 11 months, your baby is now old enough to be trying a lot of the regular table food that the rest of the family enjoys.
This Meal Plan includes:
- Nutritious meals without excess calories and fats
- A printable weekly Time Table with foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner, (and snacks!)
- Easy to get ingredients, simple to prepare and lots of variety planned, easy meals that are appetizing
- Simple Recipe of a delicious nutritious meal that you can make today!
- A Shopping List that you can easily print or save on your phone. Take this with you to the store and buy everything you need for the week in one go.
- Local ingredients in the recipes, so as to save you money and minimize food wastage
- Easy, healthy, convenient meals for a fast paced life