Beyond health and nutrition, family meals provide a valuable opportunity to reconnect. This becomes even more important as kids get older.
It can be a big challenge to find the time to plan, prepare, and share family meals, then be relaxed enough to enjoy them.
Try these three steps to schedule family meals and make them enjoyable for everyone who pulls up a chair.
This Meal Plan includes:
- Nutritious meals without acid and with anti-inflammatory properties
- A printable weekly Time Table with foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner, (and snacks!)
- Easy to get ingredients, simple to prepare and lots of variety planned, easy meals that are appetizing
- Simple Recipe of a delicious nutritious meal that you can make today!
- A Shopping List that you can easily print or save on your phone. Take this with you to the store and buy everything you need for the week in one go.
- Local Ingredients in the recipes, so as to save you money and minimize food wastage
- Easy, healthy, convenient meals for a fast paced life