Have you been diagnosed with high blood pressure? Now we are going to make work easier for you, we have made a specific meal plan to help make life easier, more delicious, and you will learn what you should and should not eat with hypertension.
If you have high blood pressure you may have been told to get anti oxidants, omega 3, fiber, nitrates, vitamin c, eating more foods rich in potassium, calcium, and magnesium. In general, you should eat more low-fat protein sources, whole grains, and plenty of fruits and vegetables.
This Meal Plan includes:
- Nutritious meals without acid and with anti-inflammatory properties
- A printable weekly Time Table with foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner, (and snacks!)
- Easy to get ingredients, simple to prepare and lots of variety planned, easy meals that are appetizing
- Simple Recipe of a delicious nutritious meal that you can make today!
- A Shopping List that you can easily print or save on your phone. Take this with you to the store and buy everything you need for the week in one go.
- Local Ingredients in the recipes, so as to save you money and minimize food wastage
- Easy, healthy, convenient meals for a fast paced life