Many breastfeeding moms feel extra hungry because the body is working around the clock to make breast milk for your baby. Instead of eating anything available, it is wiser to plan your meals so that you provide the healthiest quality of milk to your baby, keep up the milk supply and don’t add extra weight from unwanted calories. Here is a comprehensive meal plan that has factored all these issues very well.
This Meal Plan includes:
- Nutritious meals without acid and with anti-inflammatory properties
- A printable weekly Time Table with foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner, (and snacks!)
- Easy to get ingredients, simple to prepare and lots of variety planned, easy meals that are appetizing
- Simple Recipe for a delicious nutritious meal that you can make today!
- A Shopping List that you can easily print or save on your phone. Take this with you to the store and buy everything you need for the week in one go.
- Local Ingredients in the recipes, so as to save you money and minimize food wastage
- Easy, healthy, convenient meals for a fast-paced life