Food allergy is abnormal response of the body to certain food. It is important to know that this is different than a food intolerance, which does not affect the immune system, although some of the symptoms may be present , before having a food allergy reaction ,a sensitive child must have been exposed to the food at least once before, could also be sensitized through breast milk. It is the second time your child eat the food and the allergic symptoms happen.
This Meal Plan includes:
- Nutritious meals without acid and with anti-inflammatory properties
- A printable weekly Time Table with foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner, (and snacks!)
- Easy to get ingredients, simple to prepare and lots of variety planned, easy meals that are appetizing
- Simple Recipe of a delicious nutritious meal that you can make today!
- A Shopping List that you can easily print or save on your phone. Take this with you to the store and buy everything you need for the week in one go.
- Local Ingredients in the recipes, so as to save you money and minimize food wastage
- Easy, healthy, convenient meals for a fast paced life