Good nutrition is especially important during pregnancy if you’ve developed gestational diabetes. Diabetes develops when your body can’t efficiently produce or use insulin, a hormone made by the pancreas that allows cells to turn sugar in your blood (glucose) into usable fuel. One way to keep your blood sugar levels under control is to follow a specific meal plan. Here is a well-researched dietary guideline for women experiencing gestational diabetes.
This Meal Plan includes:
- Nutritious meals without acid and with anti-inflammatory properties
- A printable weekly Time Table with foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner, (and snacks!)
- Easy to get ingredients, simple to prepare and lots of variety planned, easy meals that are appetizing
- Simple Recipe for a delicious nutritious meal that you can make today!
- A Shopping List that you can easily print or save on your phone. Take this with you to the store and buy everything you need for the week in one go.
- Local Ingredients in the recipes, so as to save you money and minimize food wastage
- Easy, healthy, convenient meals for a fast-paced life