Anemia occurs when you have a decreased level of hemoglobin in the red blood cells. Hemoglobin is the protein in your RBC’S that is responsible for carrying oxygen to your tissues. Iron deficiency anemia is the most common type of anemia, and it occurs when your body doesn’t have enough of the mineral iron. When there isn’t enough iron in your blood stream, the rest of your body can’t get the amount of oxygen it needs.
People who become iron deficient aren’t getting enough iron in their diet. This means that the body can’t make hemoglobin, so it makes fewer red blood cells. This is called anemia, a poor diet or certain intestinal diseases that affect how the body absorbs iron can also cause iron deficiency anemia.
This Meal Plan includes:
- Nutritious meals without acid and with anti-inflammatory properties
- A printable weekly Time Table with foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner, (and snacks!)
- Easy to get ingredients, simple to prepare and lots of variety planned, easy meals that are appetizing
- Simple Recipe of a delicious nutritious meal that you can make today!
- A Shopping List that you can easily print or save on your phone. Take this with you to the store and buy everything you need for the week in one go.
- Local Ingredients in the recipes, so as to save you money and minimize food wastage
- Easy, healthy, convenient meals for a fast paced life