People with atopic dermatitis (the most common type of eczema) and other forms of the condition often go through symptom-free periods followed by flare-ups, when symptoms can become severe.
Eczema mainly causes dry, itchy skin, which inevitably causes people to scratch or rub the affected area.
This can result in inflammation, rashes, blisters, and skin that “weeps” (oozes clear liquid), among other skin symptoms. Bacterial, viral, and fungal infections can also develop because eczema breaks down the skin barrier.
This Meal Plan includes:
- Nutritious meals without acid and with anti-inflammatory properties
- A printable weekly Time Table with foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner, (and snacks!)
- Easy to get ingredients, simple to prepare and lots of variety planned, easy meals that are appetizing
- Simple Recipe of a delicious nutritious meal that you can make today!
- A Shopping List that you can easily print or save on your phone. Take this with you to the store and buy everything you need for the week in one go.
- Local Ingredients in the recipes, so as to save you money and minimize food wastage
- Easy, healthy, convenient meals for a fast paced life