One of the most frequently asked nutrition questions we get from parents is this: “What should I be feeding my child?”
This question from concerns about picky eating, the worry that they’re eating too much junk food, under eating to overeating, many parents share a sense (sometimes founded, oftentimes not) that their child’s nutrition is suboptimal.
The good news is that feeding your child is not as hard as it may seem because the same rules that apply to adult nutrition also apply to children, though with different caloric requirements. Here is an easy meal plan to follow that will ease your mind.
This Meal Plan includes:
- Nutritious meals that incorporate your required carbs, proteins and healthy fats
- A printable weekly Time Table with foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner, (and snacks!)
- Easy to get ingredients, simple to prepare and lots of variety planned, easy meals that are appetizing
- Simple Recipe for a delicious nutritious meal that you can make today!
- A Shopping List that you can easily print or save on your phone. Take this with you to the store and buy everything you need for the week in one go.
- Local ingredients in the recipes, so as to save you money
- Easy, healthy, convenient meals for a fast-paced life