Congratulations on your pregnancy! Eating well is now more serious than before. It means you have to make it easy, and definitely tasty also including foods that your baby needs and that will curb your ‘bad food’ cravings. An eating plan during pregnancy isn’t a diet – you are not cutting back on the amount of food you eat, rather it’s about making better food choices. Here is a simple to follow meal-plan to help guide your meal choices at this great period in your life.
This Meal Plan includes:
- Nutritious meals without excess calories and fats
- A printable weekly Time Table with foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner, (and snacks!)
- Easy to get ingredients, simple to prepare and lots of variety planned, easy meals that are appetizing
- Simple Recipe for a delicious nutritious meal that you can make today!
- A Shopping List that you can easily print or save on your phone. Take this with you to the store and buy everything you need for the week in one go.
- Local ingredients in the recipes, so as to save you money and minimize food wastage
- Easy, healthy, convenient meals for a fast-paced life