Adolescence is a time of tremendous change. As teens mature, they make more food choices on their own, often in the company of influential peers. But even as teens become more independent, it’s still up to their parents to provide them with good examples of nutritious foods. Here is a meal plan that will make sure that your teen’s quickly growing body is well nourished every day.
This Meal Plan includes:
- Nutritious meals without acid and with anti-inflammatory properties
- A printable weekly Time Table with foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner, (and snacks!)
- Easy to get ingredients, simple to prepare and lots of variety planned, easy meals that are appetizing
- Simple Recipe for a delicious nutritious meal that you can make today!
- A Shopping List that you can easily print or save on your phone. Take this with you to the store and buy everything you need for the week in one go.
- Local Ingredients in the recipes, so as to save you money and minimize food wastage
- Easy, healthy, convenient meals for a fast-paced life