Men and women who are fit and healthy are much more likely to have a healthy baby. Everything we put into our bodies makes us what we are. A proper diet, exercise, stress reduction, lifestyle choice, positive attitude is within your own control. As you prepare to have a baby, nutrition will be key in the success of getting pregnant and carrying a healthy baby to full term. Small changes to your eating habits can make a big positive impact on your health, fertility, and pregnancy.
Here is a well-researched meal plan by certified nutritionist of what you need to increase your chances of pregnancy.
This Meal Plan includes:
- Nutritious meals without acid and with anti-inflammatory properties
- A printable weekly Time Table with foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner, (and snacks!)
- Easy to get ingredients, simple to prepare and lots of variety planned, easy meals that are appetizing
- Simple Recipe for a delicious nutritious meal that you can make today!
- A Shopping List that you can easily print or save on your phone. Take this with you to the store and buy everything you need for the week in one go.
- Local Ingredients in the recipes, so as to save you money and minimize food wastage
- Easy, healthy, convenient meals for a fast-paced life